WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

alaniz1
06-01-2009, 07:12 PM
I am looking for business partners who are serious about working from home. Starting out full time or part time it does not matter. I personally started out working part time. I will tell you that when looking for a work at home opportunity you must start with a credible source. I figured this out quickly and of course used the Better Business Bureau as that source. I have no doubt this is the best business decision I could have made. I will tell you straight forward that no matter what you read or hear there is no get rich scheme available out there and nothing is going to be easy. It does not matter what type of business you are starting you have to put in the work and dedicate yourself; a home business is no exception. However, you need to build your business on a solid foundation and this is it! This is a new venture for me and I take this serious. I have no doubt in my ability to make good decisions and have good judgment and know this is a great opportunity and I refused to pass on it. As I said I am looking for business partners and have no problem spending my time to help you with your success. Your success is my success and so on. Of course there are the added benefits with a home business like spending more time with your family and really taking your financial situation to another level. Anyone interested please visit this site www.wahubusinessminds.com (http://www.wahubusinessminds.com/) go to get more info and I will contact you. At least hear what I have to say and present to you. You can do all the research you want on the affiliation of this home business opportunity and will find everything’s legit. Please visit the site above for more information. Thank you.<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />