WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Ground Floor Opportunity - MB

Marli
06-01-2009, 03:38 PM
Our company just launched an amazing mineral makeup line! Now is the time to get it while it is fresh!

How many women love makeup and candles? What a great opportunity to be able to sell both products with one company.

We have a low start up fee and no other requirements. Most companies require you to sell $100 - $1000 a month to stay active. Not our company. You pay a monthly fee of less then $50 to be active and you receive products for that $50. WOW!

I would love to work with you one on one! On top of my training, you will receive a Roadmap to Success, access to our yahoo groups with lots of training, training calls from corporate and many training materials from corporate.

I am offer a free 12 pack votive sampler to all recruits for the month of June.

Check out my site at http://www.simplyscentsationalproducts.com

Thanks!

Edited by: Marli