WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Losing it!

Watkins4LifeCC
05-31-2009, 08:45 AM
I started taking the WMS #1 & 2 last Sunday and I am already seeing the results. I have lost 9 lbs this week! Woohoo! I am also taking the Super Multi. I am very happy with the results plus I am feeling so much better and with more energy!

smileys/smiley32.gifsmileys/smiley32.gifsmileys/smiley32.gif

</font>
Edited by: Watkins4LifeCC

bianca5454
05-31-2009, 11:21 AM
Whoo Hoo! Way to go Cindy! Watkins has good stuff, eh? There just isn't any other way to say it. Why on earth aren't there more folks using this stuff?

PS: I love your subject line! http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley1.gif

grandmaofone
05-31-2009, 06:55 PM
I started taking the WMS #1 &amp; 2 last Sunday and I am already seeing the results. I have lost 9 lbs this week! Woohoo! I am also taking the Super Multi. I am very happy with the results plus I am feeling so much better and with more energy!

smileys/smiley32.gifsmileys/smiley32.gifsmileys/smiley32.gif

When you take this product do you get the racey feeling? I have been looking at this since I joined and I have a problem with taking anything that makes me get the racey feeling. I am putting an order in on Tues, this might just be a must have. :) Also did you change your eating habits and your exercise?
Thanks in advance,
Becky :)

Watkins4LifeCC
05-31-2009, 07:47 PM
Hi Becky!

No I did not have a problem with a racey feeling. I did watch what I ate and exercised for 30 minutes at day. The WMS helped me with not feeling as hungry and having more energy I believe. I don't think I would of lost 9lbs in a week with out it. I never felt once that I was on a diet and was missing out. No cravings etc!

grandmaofone
06-01-2009, 04:25 PM
I think I am going to have to give it a try. Thanks, I will let you know how I do. :)

Watkins4LifeCC
06-03-2009, 05:31 PM
Great! Looking forward to hearing all about the great results!smileys/smiley20.gif

grandmaofone
06-04-2009, 09:41 AM
Ok, I have placed my order. Can't wait to give it a try.

grandmaofone
06-09-2009, 06:37 PM
My order came today, I can't wait to start it tomorrow. :)

bianca5454
06-09-2009, 06:42 PM
I just started a new cleanse yesterday! Watkins inner cleanse program makes you feel so much better and doesn't keep you down......life as usual with added energy!

Keep us posted on your cleanse. My suggestion is to always start in the evening before you go to bed.

grandmaofone
06-10-2009, 02:28 AM
I can add that too can't I?? That would give it added results. Cam our supplements can be taken together? Like the weight loss products, multifood vitamin, linimax.

bianca5454
06-10-2009, 06:08 AM
Yes, you can take the other supplements as well. Nothing changes when doing a Watkins cleanse other than drinking 8 oz of water with the pills. I drink a ton of water as it is, so that doesn't even phase me.

Keep us posted~

The Watkins Man
06-10-2009, 11:07 AM
smileys/smiley32.gif Good for you.

grandmaofone
06-10-2009, 06:36 PM
Ok, so I didn't start anything today. http://wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley19.gif

Have you ever had a day that you wondered if you should turn around (already half way to work)and go back to bed and get back up and start over. LOL Well that was my morning, starting at 5am. I should of opened my bottles last night, not wait till this morning.. :( LOL I was driving to work and trying to open those bottles and it WAS NOT working. They sure do make sure the bottles are sealed... OMG I was so frustrated. lol

So I decided to open my bottles tonight and I will start tomorrow. http://wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley1.gif And I can't wait. Ok enough of my day, hope you all had a great one. I will keep you posted..

grandmaofone
06-10-2009, 06:37 PM
To add to my above post: I am happy that my bottles were sealed as good as they were, it assures me that they are safe.. Thanks Watkins :)

Watkins4LifeCC
06-15-2009, 06:07 AM
I have lots a total of 29lbs to date! Woohoo! Loving it!!!

bianca5454
06-15-2009, 08:03 AM
Oh my! That is just wonderful! Whoo Hoo!

nattiesmother
06-15-2009, 12:22 PM
Wow that is wonderful..since last year I have lost 100 pounds...I need to order another cleanse,once we get moved in our new house.

grandmaofone
06-16-2009, 05:55 PM

How awesome that is, congrats... You have lost this all since May 31st? That is so cool... Keep up the good work.. :)

Watkins4LifeCC
06-28-2009, 06:59 PM
Down 34 lbs and 23 inches! Loving it! Woohoo!

I started May 24
</span>

The Watkins Man
07-22-2009, 01:03 PM
I can add that too can't I?? That would give it added results. Cam our supplements can be taken together? Like the weight loss products, multifood vitamin, linimax.

All of Watkins products are designed to work together smileys/smiley2.gif

The Watkins Man
07-22-2009, 01:07 PM

Way to go ! smileys/smiley32.gif

The Watkins Man
07-22-2009, 01:10 PM
Wow that is wonderful..since last year I have lost 100 pounds...I need to order another cleanse,once we get moved in our new house.

smileys/smiley32.gif smileys/smiley32.gif smileys/smiley32.gif
smileys/smiley32.gif

Watkins4LifeCC
08-04-2009, 01:27 PM
As of yesterday I am 53 lbs down! Woohoo! Loving it! Now that the swelling has gone down from my surgery I can really see the difference. I went out today and I could tell other people are noticing too!

rhondap
10-25-2009, 04:16 PM
Which product or combo of products were you using to assist with the weight loss?

As of yesterday I am 53 lbs down! Woohoo! Loving it! Now that the swelling has gone down from my surgery I can really see the difference. I went out today and I could tell other people are noticing too!

Watkins4LifeCC
10-26-2009, 11:58 AM
Sorry I have not updated my weight loss success in a while. I am still losing but not as much as I was when using the Watkins Weight Management Duo and the Super Multi. I ran out of these and I noticed a huge difference in my energy and weight loss. I am back on them now and wow I feel good! Love it!

lyennett
10-27-2009, 08:55 PM
Did you increase your workout time or did you leave it at 30 mins and did you change your eating habits? Also, did you gain any weight back once you stopped taking the supplements. Thanks

And again...congratulations on the weight loss!

Watkins4LifeCC
11-06-2009, 10:38 AM
Hi!

I did not gain the weight back..but I did increase my workout time to an hour plus with losing that much weight I am being a lot more active. I am noticing such a big change being back on the supplements..I will never run out again :)

Watkins4LifeCC
11-17-2009, 04:39 PM
I have not bought jeans in a long long time..I said I wasn't buying any until I can buy them from a 'regular" store..today I bought a pair at a "regular" store..WOOHOO! I am so excited.

Thank you Watkins for helping me on my journey :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1