WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : anyone willing to trade?

Healthelp
02-16-2006, 08:52 AM
I used to be with Mia Bella Candles and I currently have 2 jars of the Sweet Orange and Chili Pepper left.

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to trade with me?

Thanks in advance,

UNcommonScents
02-16-2006, 08:53 AM
What is it that you are looking to trade for?

Healthelp
02-16-2006, 09:44 AM
Hi Kitt,

I am looking for a couple of other scents in jars. Lilac & Victorian Rose or Hyacinth.

It's been awhile since I have checked out the scents. Those are a couple of my favorites.

Lori Moreno
02-16-2006, 09:57 AM
Hi Linda!smileys/smiley17.gif

I'm getting ready to place a large order.

I work closely with Kitt, who is a super Mia Bella Candle Goddess Leader.

Between the two of us, we can surely get you the scents you love.

I'm going to be placing my order in the next few days, so please let me know if I can help you two with your scent-sational request!

[email protected] ([email protected])

Lori Morenosmileys/smiley4.gif

lovethiscandle
02-16-2006, 11:41 AM
I have a Lilac and a lotus blossom, but not a Hyacinth. Are those jars the new label??

Healthelp
02-22-2006, 09:32 PM
Hey Debra,

Sorry it's taken so long to get back in here. I have been sick and life is crazy.I believemy candles are the new labels. I got out of the company back in August I believe. So if theyhave not changed since then, it is the same label.

The lilac would be great. If your still interested, drop me a PM.

Thanks again!

southernbg
02-23-2006, 03:55 PM
Hi Linda,

I would love to trade with you if you still have any of the SOCP left! IM me when you get a chance!

Many Blessings,

Natalie

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1