WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Question About Blog

earthlydream
02-15-2006, 08:11 PM
I recently started a blog to link to my personal candle website. It's about all things natural. Is that a good idea? Or should I be writing a blog about marketing the candle biz? smileys/smiley24.gif

southernbg
02-15-2006, 08:44 PM
Hi Doreen,

Yes, that is a wonderful idea. Search engines love original contant and the more you have the better. And because you have your site link to your blog, it gives you more chances of being seen online. Your blog can be about both if you would like. Either way, you will be fine!

Many Blessings,

Natalie

earthlydream
02-15-2006, 09:33 PM
Thanks Natalie!

Would you just write about both topics in same blog? smileys/smiley1.gif

SandyMilton
02-16-2006, 05:23 AM
That is a great idea! Of course you could have your blog about all things natural with the appropriate links needed - that's a great way to diversify.

I read on the company messageboards yesterday (went to look it up real quick) to keep in mind when you are writing in your blog, Charlie had a note about them and it reads:

As the "blogging" becomes more mainstream, we will continue to see more of it in the mlm recruiting world.

All blogs are subject to the same policies as ads. NO use of any Scent-Sations inc names, logos, pix (which includes Mia Bella, Mia Bellas, Bella Bars, etc)

Which reminds me, I need to go fix my blog - I was treating it more like an online diary of sorts, so I have to take out the names. Granted I didn't use it much and have to actually FIND it first smileys/smiley36.gif

southernbg
02-21-2006, 03:01 PM
Hi Doreen,

I am sorry it took me so long to respond to your question. I think it would be benefical to do it one blog. That way you are not trying to keep up with more then one. There is no conflict of interest in anyway. What do you thing?

Many Blessings,

Natalie

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1