WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

KeishaWilliams
04-07-2009, 11:11 AM
Hello ladies (and gents)

I just wanted to say hello to my fellow spouses!

I have been here for a while and it's beyond me why I didn't notice this particular board??

Anywho..are there any spouses here that are in Germany?

I'm in Ansbach but we are leaving here before this year is out.

Nice to meet you ladies!

Proud spouse of 13yrs,

Keisha

Mrs1stSgt
04-07-2009, 02:02 PM
HI Lakeisha, glad to see you here, Do you know where you will be going? We tried to get to Germany but not such luck we are on our way back to Fort Leavenworth, DH will be done with Sgt Majors acad. in May so bye bye El Paso, Texas, hello toto.
Lisa

Mrs1stSgt
04-07-2009, 02:08 PM
HI Lakeisha, OMG I looked through your catalog I am such a jewerly *****. When I get settled in Fort Leavenworth I may have to have a catalog to drewl over.
Lisa

KeishaWilliams
04-08-2009, 09:00 AM
LOL LOL LOL

Hi Lisa! Thank you! I've been reading the posts on here, getting acclimated.

Wow, it's too bad about Germany, it's beautiful here. Have you guys done a tour here before? We're on our 6th year right now, I love it, but I'm getting homesick (US).

We are looking into Texas, VA, KY, or NC. I told hubby that I don't care where we go, just as long as there is some SUN!!

LOL..Contact me anytime, the jewelry is GORGEOUS. The books never do the pieces any justice. I can mail you a catalog if you'd like. Just let me know...
I'll admit it..I'm a jewelry ***** too! smileys/smiley36.gifsmileys/smiley9.gifsmileys/smiley36.gif

Keisha

Mrs1stSgt
04-08-2009, 03:25 PM
It takes one to know one righthttp://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley36.gif. NO Our mos is not really needed there, corrections. I was born in nurneburg (army bratt) but we moved to the states when I was 3. I can tell you I am not at all a fan of El paso, Texas. I like the sun but I also want some color, I want the 4 season, and not so much dust and dirt. I really like Fort leavenworth, Kansas. Take care.
Lisa

KeishaWilliams
04-09-2009, 02:01 PM
ROFL dust and dirt..LOL

I feel ya!

kh225
04-15-2009, 12:35 PM
Hi Keisha

Nice to meet ya Im Krystel and currently here in Hawaii.

Nice to see more mil spouses on here smileys/smiley1.gif

KeishaWilliams
05-12-2009, 03:24 AM
Hi Krystel! Hawaii huh?!? WWooowwweee I'm jealous. lol

I love how your name is spelled!