WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

bianca5454
03-08-2009, 01:11 PM
Post your March cleanse progress here (if it's OK with all of you)? LOL!

I started my March Cleanse on Friday night. All systems go.......going well. It seems so routine now and pretty much look forward to starting a new cleanse each month! LOL!

sglashower
03-13-2009, 07:04 AM
I did the Inner Cleanse last month for the first time and I really felt good. I was a bit leary of starting the cleanse as I once did it with another company and it was not a good experience. I had no unpleasant side effects and I know how good it is for your body.

I plan to use this on a regular basis to maintain my health.

FlickerScents
03-13-2009, 08:59 AM
I have been taking since Monday. I feel really good...more energetic.
My hubby and Ihave been taking a daily Probiotic supplement for some time, so I dont think we had as much "cleansing" to do. We stopped that supplement during this process to we could get a good gage on the Watkins system.
Over all, I will keep "going" with the program and repeat next month.

P.S. I have lost that bloated feeling I talked about on another post.

msterra29
03-16-2009, 02:49 PM
Yes the bloating feeling goes away pretty quick if you keep with it. I can tell a huge difference when I am not taking this supplement! I honestly believe I am getting addicted to the feeling I get while taking this:) I am going to place another order next week for sure!

grandmaofone
03-19-2009, 06:49 PM
Well I got my Inner Cleanse today and I am going to start it slow. I am off work for the next 3 days, so I should get a good idea of how it will work in that time. I drive school bus so wouldn't be a good idea if it did make me have to go right now.. lol

Becky

bianca5454
03-20-2009, 02:36 AM
Congrats Becky! Sometimes we are leary about starting something new. I suggest you start with your first dose on Friday night (tonight). This way you will have the weekend to adjust should you have any side effects.

Do keep us posted on your progress!

grandmaofone
03-23-2009, 08:24 AM
Ok, I got nervous. :( I took one dose and was afraid to take another. Is there a sense of urgensy taking this? I mean I would take at 5am and won't be off my bus till 915am and then back on at 2pm and off at 5pm. Just not sure what to expect, but am anxious to try this product. Hope I am not the only one who has these fears, cuz I mean I am posting to the world to see. lol
Becky :)

bianca5454
03-23-2009, 12:41 PM
Now now......it's not like Drano or anything like that! LOL!
But, if you are uneasy about it, take it starting on a Friday evening before bed. You will have the weekend to see how you feel. If anything, the first couple days you will have more side effects than the rest of the week.

msterra29
03-23-2009, 03:32 PM
Becky,

It's nothing like a laxative or anything:) I had to laugh when I read Bianca's line about Drano..lol. It has just umm..how should I state this..lol made me regular I guess~daily. I would go 2-3 days sometimes without going to restroom- and that is sooo bad! After a few days on it I promise you will feel more energy after the toxic build-up starts leaving your system. You will be fine..promise:)

grandmaofone
03-23-2009, 03:34 PM
Thanks Bianca, I was hoping you would tell me that.. lol I think I am going to start it tonight and then take another with my after 9 breakfast. :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1