WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Helping others!

southernbg
02-07-2006, 04:31 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share with all of you something I learned last night on a team call with my other company. We were privileged enough to have Michael Oliver as a guest speaker. I had never heard of him before last. He is the author of :
<H1 align=center>"How to Build Your Business
Without Fear, Anxiety or
Losing Your Friends!"</H1>

During the call he talk talked about what stops people from being the best they are. For many people it is fear rejection. So he asked how we could possible eliminate that fear. And what he said blow my mind! Make it NOT about you! Our fears are about us, but we fail to realize that many of the people we are talking to are asking for help. Help out of bad situation, career changes, more time with their families. We are here to help others fulfill THEIR dreams and desires!

Michael Oliver's teaching struck a cord with me simply because I have always enjoyed helping others. Before this call, I think I had gotten way from that. It is amazing how things happen. I am feel so blessed to have come across the amazing man.

If any of your are interested in reading more about him, you can visit his site at www.naturalselling.com (http://www.naturalselling.com)

Many Blessings,

NatalieEdited by: southernbg

DeeM
02-07-2006, 05:51 PM
Hi Natalie,

I receive some of his teachings via Email. He has alot of great info.He also teaches alot about listening to your prospect and what they need or what their problem is. Sometimes I think we tell everyone how great our business is(which it is) but our prospects want to know how this business can help them or how they too can make their dreams come true.

I'm glad you found Michael's teachings helpful.

Dee

southernbg
02-07-2006, 08:21 PM
Hi Dee,

I think that is why I love the call so much! I learned that I need to listen a bit more and make it about the prospect and not what I wanted or needed!

I glad hear that you like him as well!

Many Blessings,

Natalie

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1