WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

rxskincare
03-07-2009, 04:32 AM
I am looking to mentor and train three professionals, to become members of my Executive Team for a new business launching from the Doctors who created Proactiv Solution. I am seeking people who are hard-working, coachable, goal-oriented, self-motivated and have the desire for unlimited income potential.
<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
Qualified leaders in our new Leadership Express program will earn a $10,000 bonus and an on-going 6-figure annual income in only 6 months! This is a very limited time program offered only during our initial launch.

Despite the downward turn in many business sectors in the current economy, Iím proud to say that we have experienced double-digit growth in the last six months and are continuing our upward trend. No layoffs here!

Bi-lingual (Spanish or French) is a plus.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1