WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Lori Moreno
02-07-2006, 03:21 PM
Hi Mia Bella Scent Lovers!smileys/smiley17.gifsmileys/smiley4.gifsmileys/smiley36.gifsmileys/smiley32.gif

A real interesting part of this fun business, for the past two years, has been Mia Bella lovers loves of certain scents. People seem to love one major category over others.

The Mia Bella food ones seem to be HUGE FAVORITES!

I think because I lived in very lush places in Florida, with incredible flowers, and spent time on the Garden Island in Hawaii, and in Provence, France (mmmmm that Lavender!) I absolutely LOVVVVVVE Mia Bella's floral scents.

Some of my Mia Bella favorites are: French Lavender, Apricot Freesia, White Lily.and Jasmine....

I would love to read about what your favorite Mia Bella scents are and why?

Do they bring back some favorite memories for you?

Flowery?smileys/smiley17.gifFruity?smileys/smiley17.gifSpicy?smileys/smiley17.gifFoody?smileys/smiley17.gifSugary?Outdoorsy?smileys/smiley17.gif

Lori Morenosmileys/smiley17.gif

SandyMilton
02-07-2006, 04:54 PM
Oddly enough, my favorite of SO&CP is not because of the "orange" scent it has reminding me of an orange - but to me "orange" is a clean smell. I had all orange scented cleaners in my house, so when I cleaned, it smelled like "orange" everywhere smileys/smiley36.gifSo this scent makes my house smell freshly "clean" to me even if it's not spic and span :)

My other favorites are more of the foody and fruity types. Not really sure why, but they do have more appeal to me. I am least drawn towards the florals. That's just a personal thing though :)

MiaBellaCandle
02-07-2006, 04:56 PM
Hi Lori! I have to say my favorite is the foody (love to eat!) and the spicey.

The spring brings my lilac candle burning... but I am not much of a flowery person otherwise. Love the fall and holiday scents best. Reminds me of home with the family and friends, relaxing and having fun by the fire.

Blessings,

lovethiscandle
02-07-2006, 08:14 PM
I liked the baked scents the best, but I also love the SOCP and I am not a fan of orange - but this is addicting!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1