WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : start up costs.

AlohaLove
03-02-2009, 09:11 PM
Hello,
I'm thinking about starting another direct sales biz & I would love some info on YOUR company. start cost, kit contents, website fees, commission, support.

Mahalo

Audrey
03-02-2009, 09:13 PM
<DIV =Section1>
<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">1. How much does it cost to join Tupperware? [/B]<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><BR style="PAGE-BREAK-BEFORE: auto; mso-break-: section-break" clear=all>
<DIV =Section2>

Tupperware Offers two kit options:

Executive Business Kit for $109.99
($550 value)
Contents: Note: Business kit contents are subject to change

Demonstration Products
FlatOut!™ 4-Cup Container, Planet Purple (printed)
FridgeSmart® Medium LonginAzure
Modular Mates® Oval 1 with Passion seal
Modular Mates® Square 1 with Passion seal Modular Mates® Rectangular 2 with Passion Seal
Modular Mates® Super Oval 3 with Passion Seal (flat seal)
Universal Peeler
Saucy Silicone Spatula
Simple Indulgence™ Southwest Chipotle Seasoning
Stuffables® 8-cup/1.9L container inPrairie Simple Indulgence™ Cinnamon &amp;amp; Vanilla Seasoning
Measuring Spoon Set
Chip ’N Dip Set
Heat ’N Serve™ 8¼-Cup/2 L Oval
Mix-N-Stor® Plus Pitcher
Quick Chef
Micro Pitcher Set
Rock ’N Serve® 5-Pc. Large Set
Dating Tools and Host Gifts
Citrus Peelers in Purple
Snack Cups (printed)
Quick Shake® Containers inBlue Velvet
Quick Shake® Keychains in Sheer Blue Velvet
Recruiting Tools
<?:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on">Opportunity</st1:place> flyers (recruiting)
Training Tools
Welcome letter/Kit Intro
Quick Reference Guide
Business Planner
New Consultant Success System DVD tupperwaretoday magazine

Party Tools
Take 5 Recipe Cards
Take 5 Party Partner
Guest Mailing List
Party Planning Packet
Tent Cards
Catalogs
Flyers
Customer Order Forms
Kit Bag in Black

Quick Start Kit for $79.99
($350 value)
Contents: Note: Business kit contents are subject to change
Demonstration Products
FlatOut!™ 4-cup Container in Planet Purple (imprinted)
Modular Mates® Oval 1 with Passion seal
Modular Mates® Square 1 with Passion seal Modular Mates® Rectangular 2 with Passion Seal
Modular Mates® Super Oval 3 with Passion Seal (flat seal)
Saucy Silicone Spatula
Simple Indulgence™ Southwest Chipotle Seasoning
Stuffables® 8-cup/1.9 L container in Prairie Simple Indulgence™ Cinnamon Vanilla Seasoning
Heat ’N Serve 8¼-Cup/2 L Oval
Quick Chef
Rock ’N Serve® Medium Deep
Rock ’N Serve® Medium Shallow
Dating Tools and Host Gifts
Citrus Peelers in Purple
Snack Cups (printed)
Quick Shake® Containers inBlue Velvet
Quick Shake® Keychains in Sheer Blue Velvet
Recruiting Tools
<st1:place w:st="on">Opportunity</st1:place> flyers (recruiting)
Training Tools
Welcome letter/Kit Intro
Quick Reference Guide
Business Planner
New Consultant Success System DVD tupperwaretoday magazine
Party Tools
Take 5 Recipe Cards
Take 5 Party Partner
Guest Mailing List
Party Planning Packet
Catalogs
Flyers
Customer Order Forms
Tent Cards
Kit Bag in Black Order Forms
Party Planning Packet<BR style="PAGE-BREAK-BEFORE: always; mso-break-: section-break" clear=all>

AlohaLove
03-02-2009, 09:55 PM
how much do you make? do you get a website?

Audrey
03-02-2009, 10:08 PM
Website - you get the first 30 days free, then it's $7.99 per month after that. What's cool is that your zip code goes into the database and so if someone searches for a distributor in your area, your site pops up.

Commission - you get a base of 25%. You can earn an additional 5% or 10% when your sales are a bit higher for the month. You'll get 35% on all demo products. This is an awesome way to try the new products.

I see your MySpace link in your signature, do you also have a Facebook account?

AlohaLove
03-02-2009, 10:12 PM
yeah, but I don't really care for it to much

[email protected]

Audrey
03-03-2009, 06:19 AM
I love Facebook. Maybe we could share tips on why you love MySpace and why I love Facebook?

cjsmama
03-03-2009, 08:18 AM
Hi Beanie :)

You can start AtHome America for FREE this month!!
Your website is FREE for 3 months...
I can send you a pic of the kit - it is amazing!!
The support and training is REALLY great!

RachelP
03-03-2009, 10:10 AM
Hi Beanie ... You can start with Celebrating Home this month for $149.00 --- you have the ability to earn the money from your case BACK (so it would be FREE) plus you have the ability to earn free supplies for 3 months.

You have the ability to earn up to 49% commission -- your base starts at 30%. I can explain that to you.

You have to have $300.00 retail at least every 3 rolling months. If you have no sales after 12 months you will be required to pay a $50.00 renewal fee if you want to continue with Celebrating Home.

Please let me know what questions you have .... the website is down for upgrding this week (will be back up on the 8th).

I can't wait to share more.

AlohaLove
03-03-2009, 11:21 AM
you both can pm me with info.

Mahalo

chefpattiann
03-04-2009, 08:55 PM
HI ALoha love I pmed you about Pampered Chef and the incredible sign up special!
You get a 50% rebate on your kit fee! so you can join PC for 77.50
And you can make up to 25% commission!
Patti

IamBlessed
03-18-2009, 08:43 AM
Hey Mahalo! I'm with Blessings Unlimited. I don't know if you are a Christian or not but we are a company that is owned by Dayspring (the leading provider of Christian greeting cards and gifts) and they started Blessings Unlimited a little over two years ago as a ministry to have people going into homes and other events sharing the Word and love of the Lord through encouragment and fellowship and our products are all scripturally based. We have home decor, journaling, gifts, entertaining items and much more. Our products are of the highest quality and are affordable.

Our start up is $159 for our regular kit containing 11 products and tons of business supplies. We also have a $99 mini kit special going for a limited time that includes 7 of our products and enough business supplies to get you through your first couple of Gatherings.

Our commission is 25% up front with a 5% monthly bonus when your personal sales reach $1200 or more retail in the month. We receive bonuses on our personally sponsored consultants and then once promoted to Team Leader we receive bonuses on personally sponsored and then a bonus on the whole team's sales as well. Also, you get another 10% bonus on your own personal sales as a Team Leader and above. All bonuses and overrides are based on retail sales, not wholesale.

Blessings pays for the hostess benefits, credit card processing, takes care of sending sales tax where it's supposed to go and much more.

This company has been such a blessing to me in many more ways than just financially. I am a part of a company that has a heart for God and for touching people's lives through His Word. I can't tell you the joy that I receive when someone comes up to me and tells me "thank you" for giving them the chance to fellowship and talk about the Lord at an event like this.

I'm available any time to answer any questions. You can visit my website link below and there is a short 6 minute Opportunity Webinar under the Our Opportunity tab at the site. You can also view all of our products either by clicking Shop Online or on the Our Products tab and viewing the pdf version of the full catalog.

I wish you all the best in your search and I pray you are blessed with whatever you choose to do!

sdElise
04-01-2009, 07:23 AM
Hey there! Have you heard of Private Quarters in HI? There aren't any reps yet! If you have a pioneering spirit, this is a golden opp! We have one of the highest party averages, you start at 25% commission &amp; go up from there to 40% as your team grows. You only need 3 to promote to Leader and then you also earn 10% bonuses on team sales. This is a biz, where you can make serious $$ right away. I would love to share more, if you are still looking.

PQ gives you a free website, sponsors the hostess program, and takes care of the sales tax &amp; CC processing. They have a fantastic Success Start Rewards (I earned $2000 of free product in my 1st 100 days, that doesn't include the income) You will LOVE the products &amp; the $$ is even better!

You can see video/audio here:
http://www.MyPrivateQuarters.com

Just announced~Mini Starter kit for 99.99. See link:
http://www.myprivatequarters.com/pq_pdfs/MINISK_SP09.pdf

Very best wishes in your search.
Elise

Edited by: pqelise

sdElise
04-04-2009, 01:32 PM
mini starter kits-see my previsous post. :)

925jewelryCA
04-05-2009, 10:47 AM
Southern Living at Home has a mini-starter kit this month available thru April 30!

Only $99 for over $300 worth of products and supplies including a pack of 25 beautiful catalogs! You can get started for less and still have a great display of items for shows!

Kit includes:

Gail Pittman Bountiful Platter
Tuscan Everyday Baker
Jamestown Tray
Gallery Serveware
Elegant Barley Twist Pedastal
Rosedale Plant Holders
Cinnabar Appetizer Tray

Shipping on your kit is FREE (except Alaska and Hawaii)!

No minimum monthly orders,
No quotas to receive your sales commission,
No waiting for check-get paid night/day of show,
No credit card processing fees
No inventory neccessary

5% business supplies credits from every show or retail orders submitted
25% profit on sales
40% discount on personal or kit add on items (may purchase one of each item in catalog at this discount price)
100% company paid hostess benefits
Websites $29.95 every 3 months or less if you pay a full year in advance.

Great Deal, Great Company!

Linda46563
06-04-2009, 06:55 AM
Become a demonstrator for Uppercase Living. Sign up nowfor free.

Curious? Just email me and ask for details.

Uppercase Living is vinyl letter for your walls and more. Its a fun way to earn money. Check out pictures of this product at my facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=12636&amp;id=1296814058&amp;l=6c9704b4c2

Check out my website to see the catalog, use MyDesign Tool and sign up. http://linda.uppercaseliving.net (http://linda.uppercaseliving.net/)

Linda Atkins, Sr. Demonstrator
[email protected] (/group/Rochester_Indiana_Cafe/post?postID=rsji0mfRF4PM86bNvSUzhUFODEH066uQ3cIyC0 4QRIBHNsBFr0Sbzu5m13WXtAD3lWqFzAbPgaxxZD5aCw)
http://linda.uppercaseliving.net

The writing is on the wall, literally!!Edited by: Linda46563

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1