WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Autoresponders...

southernbg
02-04-2006, 06:53 PM
Hi Everyone,

I am really wanting to send out monthly update and newletters. But do not want to have to sort through emails in order to do this. So I am looking for a nice autoresponder that will allow me to do this.

Does anyone you have a suggestion for a good one?

TIA!

Many Blessings,

NatalieEdited by: southernbg

UNcommonScents
02-04-2006, 07:07 PM
Hey Nat!

If you are looking for solely a newsletter, check out
www.constantcontact.com !

A lot of my party plan friends use their service, and the newsletters turn out
GREAT. If you'd like to see a "real" sample, LMK and I'll email my friend
Judy's January Stampin' Up! Newsletter to you!

--Kitt

iluvsoycandles
02-04-2006, 07:07 PM
Natalie,

Laurie Delk owns one. She is on our MBsoyveggie group. She offers a special for us yahoo groups members!! It is really inexpensive!!

Ask her!! smileys/smiley2.gif

Edited by: iluvsoycandles

iluvsoycandles
02-04-2006, 07:15 PM
Yes, CC has great newsletter templates and a great emial tracking system. Their system is also FREE if you keep it under 50 monthly email send outs. Then the prices start from there.

Check them out!!!

Thanks Kitt, forgot about them!!

But if you need just a AR, check with Laurie too!!

southernbg
02-04-2006, 07:16 PM
Hi Jennifer and Kitt,

Thanks for the information. I will look into both of them. Kitt, I would love to see what her newletter looks like. Can you email it to me at [email protected] ([email protected])

Many Blessings,

Natalie

UNcommonScents
02-04-2006, 07:22 PM
It's on the way, Natalie!

lovethiscandle
02-04-2006, 09:29 PM
Hi, Kitt! Could I see a sample too? [email protected]

southernbg
02-04-2006, 09:33 PM
Hi Kitt,

Thank you! Debra, I will send it too you since she is no online right now. Kitt, I hope you do not mind!

Many Blessings,

Natalie

lovethiscandle
02-04-2006, 10:13 PM
Thanks, Nat! smileys/smiley1.gif

ShiraColish
02-05-2006, 08:40 AM
I use www.1automationwiz.com (http://www.1automationwiz.com) for my autoresponder and I find it very easy and organizing. smileys/smiley1.gif

lovethiscandle
02-05-2006, 10:02 AM
do you have options to make up different campaigns such as 1. possible recruit drip 2. new recruit training drip

Have you found that beneficial? Do your recruits feel less than personal attention if they get training autoship emails rather than a personal email?

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1