WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

rowenna7
01-09-2009, 03:29 PM
I am a new consultant for AuraStella and I'm welcoming everyone here to my very first AuraStella party! AuraStella is a sterling silver jewelry company, and they have some of the most beautiful jewelry that I've seen. There is something to fit every budget too! The party will be open until January 21st, just be sure to enter number 1187 when it asks you for the Party ID. I will be holding a drawing for a doorprize as well, so everyone who places an order will have their name entered. Please consider booking a party of your own as well, the hostess benefits are amazing! Ask me about the January Hostess SpecialI hope to see you all there and thank you!

http://nicolegrattan.aurastella.com