WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : ONE DAY ONLY!!

creationsbycris
01-01-2009, 07:44 PM
Apple Tree Candle Company is having a huge Happy New Year's Sale!

Place your order on January 3, 2009 and receive 10% off your order!! (excluding Holiday Fragrances, Tea Lights, and shipping).

This offer can be combined with our monthly sale:

*All Holiday Fragrances are 30% off in January!

*Other selected fragrances are 15% off in January!

Remember, Apple Tree Candle Company candles are made with 100% Soy Wax and 100% Cotton Wicks. We've also added 7 new fragrances, new jars, and tea lights.

Don't miss this sale!! Visit www.appletreecandle.com on January 3, 2009 to receive up to 25% off on all of your favorite candle fragrances!!

yollyp
01-02-2009, 06:11 PM
How nice if I'm there personally. And ordering on line for me is not advisable with this kind of item. Might disfigure while in-transit.

creationsbycris
01-02-2009, 06:40 PM
Hmm... We ship all over the United States and have never had any problems. All of our candles are hand poured into glass jars and packed extremely well. I can understand certain candles, such as votives and pillars, becoming damaged (melting, crushing, etc.) during shipment but the likely hood of jar candles being disfigured in some way is extremely rare and has never happened in our company's history. We had one problem with a set of wax chip samples (sort of like crushed tarts) melting in the desert heat but a quick trip to the freezer resolved this problem and we no longer offer those types of samples. We also insure all packages at no cost to our customers.

I'm sorry if you have had a bad experience ordering candles online and having them shipped to you. But, please do not let that cause you to miss this HUGE sale.smileys/smiley2.gif

creationsbycris
01-02-2009, 06:42 PM
My apologies, I just viewed your profile and saw you reside in the Philippines. Unfortunately, at this time we do not ship outside of the continental US. smileys/smiley24.gif