WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Toothpaste and Vanilla shampoo

KariC
12-21-2008, 08:40 PM
Hi,

Can anybody tell me if the toothpaste and Vanilla shampoo are gone for good? My son whose 7 1/2 has used them for some time and really likes them.

Thanks!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Kari

bianca5454
12-22-2008, 07:09 AM
The vanilla shampoo is gone, but I am not certain about the toothpaste. I suggest calling Watkins Customer service to verify. Do let us know what they say.

KariC
12-22-2008, 11:31 PM
Well that is too sad. My son is 7 1/2 and has these long blond curls he doesn't want cut. We used to tease that he smelled like a cookie after he washed his hair. That vanilla smelled so good. I wish I had known I would have bought up the whole last batch of it. Anyone have any they would sell us?

Kari

bianca5454
12-23-2008, 06:47 AM
I don't have any.....sorry. The vanilla shampoo is my MIL's favorite. If you are not getting notifications from Watkins Corp., be sure to call them tomake sure they have your correct email address.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1