WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Search4Silver
12-21-2008, 04:01 PM
Click under "My Events" to view details on my online party. FREE plugin & candle bars of your choice with your qualified online order! smileys/smiley10.gif Also, I will have a drawing for all customers who place a qualified order for a WARMER of your choice!!! Drawing will be on Jan. 1st!!! *Minimum participants 5 or more customers...so invite your friends to join on this exclusive event for WAHM!

Search4Silver
12-22-2008, 11:37 AM
Gather your girlfriends for my online Scentsy event going on now and ending on Jan. 28th. Orders of $150 or more that ship to the same location will SHIP FOR FREE! Remember drawing for a FREE WARMER of your choice will be held on Jan. 1st. (Minimum participants required of 5 to hold the drawing).

Come enjoy "My Scentsy Little Secrets"!!! Visit my blog for recommendations on fragrances and discount packages smileys/smiley10.gif!

Search4Silver
12-24-2008, 12:38 PM
Merry Christmas to All! Health, Love, & Lot's of Scentsy for 2009!

Search4Silver
12-25-2008, 11:10 PM
NEW EVENT FOR 2009!!! FREE SCENTSY GIFTS: 1 PACK OF SCENTSY BARS, 2 PACKS OF SCENTY BARS, 1 PLUGIN OF YOUR CHOICE, OR 1 FREE WARMER OF YOUR CHOICE!*(Minimum purchase applies)

Great way to try our Scentsy Products and get additional Scentsy products for FREE!!! smileys/smiley32.gif

Want to join Scentsy? Click on "Start a Business" and join in 2009!!!

smileys/smiley10.gif

Search4Silver
12-27-2008, 02:25 PM
This weekend is the last day to order under my December online event!!! Get free products with qualified purchases....can't make it for December? My online event for January is already on My Calendar of Events...under this event you can qualify for FREE SCENTSY PRODUCTS according to your online purchase...come join a great number of satisfied Scentsy followers!!!

Search4Silver
12-28-2008, 02:03 PM
Online event closes today at 8:00 pm (Central Time); still you can checkout the new event for 2009 already on the calendar...so you can start your 2009 with FREE SCENTSY gifts!smileys/smiley32.gif

Search4Silver
12-30-2008, 05:16 PM
If you want to host your very own online event for 2009 contact me so that we can set up an online event under YOUR NAME! You will be the host and therefore earn "Double" Scentsy rewards! Once your online event is set up we can run it for one week or two weeks; you decide! I can send you some catalogs and you can start taking orders or you can refer your friends and family members to YOUR online event! VERY EASY to earn FREE SCENTSY PRODUCTS! smileys/smiley32.gif Lets set up your very own SCENTSY EVENT for 2009!

Edited for spelling...smileys/smiley9.gif
Edited by: Search4Silver