WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

msterra29
11-22-2008, 11:35 AM
Let's Please help a fellow WAHM out with her expenses to the Mayo Clinic--she is the owner of Natasha's Leads. Here is what Natasha has posted on her website and then her health problem is below that- please also vote this post popular! Thanks!

After asking for suggestions on fundraisers, I am doing a raffle for leads to raise money for my mayo clinic trip expenses. Anyone can purchase $1 chances to win free leads each week. I will total the amount raised each week and split the winnings. Half will go towards my expenses and the other half will be awarded to one of the participants in leads for that week. For instance, if I receive $100 in donations, I would have $50 towards my expenses and the winner would receive $50 in leads of your choice. You may purchase as few or as many chances as you'd like at $1 each. Simply put in the monetary amount through the paypal donation button below. The first winner will be announced on Tuesday, November 25th. Please pass this along to anyone on your teams or that you know who may be interested in participating and thank you so much Jeni G. for coming up with this wonderful idea! I will post the total amount raised each week and the winner's name on this page.

http://natashasleads.com/lead_raffle (http://natashasleads.com/lead_raffle)

Information on Natasha:

The Dr.’s are not sure at this point if I have cushings disease or not but I do have a small adrenal tumor on my left adrenal gland. I have two daughters who are Caylee 14 and Hannah 8. I have to go back to the mayo clinic on December 8<SUP>th</SUP> which is almost a 6 hour drive. My copay for each visit is $500. I also have the lodging, gas and food expense while there. I cannot drive myself as I am still dizzy and nauseated most of the time so I have to have someone go with me. My Mom went with me this past week and will probably be going with me again on the 4<SUP>th</SUP>.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1