WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Anyone need a cricut? It's NEW!

robbieandlauren
11-19-2008, 04:19 PM
I bought myself a Cricut personal cutter.It is still brand new in box.I bought one just like this:

http://www.amazon.com/Cricut-Personal-Electronic-Cutter-Cartridges/dp/B001FB5LHA/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1227136630&sr=1-3

Although, I bought it from ebay new with no cartridges because I wanted to be able to chose my own cartridges so I paid only $175 for it.

My mom then bought me a cricut expressions, so I am looking to sell my regular cricut.

Accessories include a 6-by-12-inch cutting mat, power adapter, and user manuals. The cutting machine measures 17-4/5 by 9-2/3 by 12-8/9 inches and carries a one-year limited warranty.Again, this has no cartridges.

I can sell for $175 including shipping.PM me if you are interested.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1