WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

busymomma
11-16-2008, 12:41 AM
I am in need of quality content on my scrapbook blog. One of the things I'm willing to exchange is exclusive rights for advertising with your company.

PM me for details. It's working great with a rep from Cherish Bound, but there are so many other companies out there that I'd love to hear from.

Blog posts need to be 150+ words and have quality content. In exchange for a certain amount of posts a month, you will be able to post your monthly specials, button ad, and so much more.

Let me know if you are with one of the other DS companies and we'll see if you are a fit for my site. :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1