WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

tinamama
11-13-2008, 01:39 AM
Hi mamas! I'm getting kind of desperate...Mommy Chats' 4th annual Holiday Hoopla is coming up...starting this coming Sunday...and so far I have 11 vendors (which is ok), but only 4 of them that are participating in my cookie hunt. Presumably because a lot are direct sales reps that probably don't have control over their sites.

So, I thought I'd ask here if anyone might be interested? The Hoopla is a lot of fun, and it's just $15 (plus 2 prizes, one that's at least $5 value, one that's at least $10 value), for a 2 week long event! Lots of fun games and potential sales!

You can read all about it here: www.mommychats.com/hoopla and click on "vendor info" to learn about being a vendor.

I'm REALLY wanting more cookie hunt sites, so please pass the word to anyone you know that has a site they can hide cookie graphics on! I don't want it to be too easy, with just 4 sites to scour!

Let me know if you have any questions! Hope to see more people signing up! :) We don't yet have any toy biz's either...would love to see some stuff for the kiddos represented!!

Webmama Tina
www.mommychats.com

Search4Silver
11-16-2008, 10:09 AM
What are cookie hunt sites????

tinamama
11-17-2008, 09:49 PM
sites that are able to participate in the cookie hunt...which would mean that they would be able to edit their html on their pages. the cookie hunt is where the webmaster "hides" graphics of christmas cookies all over their site.