WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

TwstdSistr72
11-03-2008, 08:41 PM
Sign-Up today to present yourcompanies productsand get some HOLIDAY sales! Invite all your online friends and have a BLAST smileys/smiley10.gif

<DIV align=center>Saturday, November 8
<DIV align=center>11:00 AM to 9:00 PM CST
<DIV align=center>
<DIV align=center>Only $2.00 for an hour long spot (can't beat that)!
<DIV align=center>Add $1.00 for an additional hour
<DIV align=center>
<DIV align=center>Click HERE (http://www.yvonnesthisnthat.info/store) to register TODAY!!!!!!
<DIV align=center>
<DIV align=center>**The Gourmet Cupboard&amp; Scentsy have already been booked**

mkp_athome
11-04-2008, 12:25 PM
What time spots are available? What companies do you have represented so far?

TwstdSistr72
11-04-2008, 01:48 PM
Click HERE (http://www.yvonnesthisnthat.info/store/) to see what time slots are available, and what companies are represented. There are lots of openings available!

mkp_athome
11-04-2008, 02:12 PM
There is nothing on that page that tells vendors or times. Just shows a Paypal logo and a welcome statement.

TwstdSistr72
11-04-2008, 03:53 PM
Sorry, Mary. There is a menu on the left side. You will want to click on the link for Fair Schedule.

TLReed
11-05-2008, 12:04 PM
How do online fairs work exactly? I'd like to join but I'd like to know what I am supposed to do and what to expect.
Thanks!

TwstdSistr72
11-05-2008, 01:03 PM
Ok, online fairs are pretty much like in person presentations except of course it is in a chat room. You introduce yourself, so people can get to know you, and then direct people to your website. Then you go on to talk about your company, products, specials, sales, etc. You also discuss your opportunity. For fun, you can have a simple game for a small prize.

I think they are fun, and it really helps me brush up on my face-to-face interactions as well (helps me work on my introductory skills).

I think they are great opportunities to meet people, and to invite people who may be interested in your products.

Take care!