WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

ninasmommy
01-24-2006, 12:10 PM
I was wondering if anyone else doing both of these is seeing a difference in the timeliness of payments from Ebay customers compared to Overstock Customers. I've noticed that Ebay customers pay usually within a day of receiving the invoice. Majority of my customers on Overstock take over 3 days to even respond and I've had some pay up to 10 days later. Is anyone else experiencing the same?

JulieH910
01-24-2006, 09:53 PM
Hello. I think that happens because Ebay has their payment system linked directly to Paypal and a lot of Ebay buyers pay fast because of it.

Although I generally don't sell much on Ebay anymore, they do make it easy to buy and sell.

Yahoo, Overstock, Bidville, etc., they just don't have the same "features" that Ebay does. Mainly because they have been around longer, have a checkout systemand own Paypal.

I sell mainly on Yahoo and have a lot of "new" buyers to the site. They just aren't used to having no checkout system orno way to just "click and pay" from their Paypal accounts for an item that they have won.

All the sites have their benefits, but I think Ebay does have a better payment system in place.

JMHO, Julie

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1