WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : New military wife

animalpaws1
10-24-2008, 11:07 PM
I've been a member of this forum for a while and never noticed this folder. I thinks it great. I'm new Military wife, my hubby will be shipping out for basic in Feb for the Air Force. Kinda nervous about him leaving..I just wanted to introduce myself.</span> (forum_topics.asp?FID=76)

cin0242
10-30-2008, 07:06 AM
Hi---I would imagine that you are a little nervous-I think that's perfectly normal. I hope you find the support you need here!

wahhippie
11-15-2008, 04:36 PM
Hi and welcome, My hubby is in the air force as well and leaving in April for overseas. I know how you feel

theandeclan04
12-13-2008, 11:50 PM
Welcome, all will be ok, stay positive, stay busy to keep your mind off it, and get a calendar to mark off the days for the day you guys will be together. There will be ups and downs to being a military but once you are you will notice there is a strength that we have that noone can explain, this experience will make you grow and you will learn alot about yourself. But one thing about being a Military wife, you wouldn't want it any other way...http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley20.gif...through it all I love being one even on the days where I wish I wasn't....

Support77
12-19-2008, 03:02 AM
Hi and welcome. My husband is in the AF too!!

animalpaws1
12-19-2008, 08:25 PM
Thank you all!smileys/smiley31.gif

kh225
12-21-2008, 10:58 PM
Hi there welcome and yes make the best of the time you are together and keep busy the times you aren't it will make things go faster.

landonsmom
01-17-2009, 01:03 PM
Welcome! I know how you feel. I have been married to the Army for 6 years. Good luck!