WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Let's "Think out of the box"

cjsmama
10-21-2008, 04:40 AM
what are some creative things that you have done with your business to promote it during the Fall/Holiday season?

I will start ~

I love that my business is so versitile - I am always doing vendor events at churchs, schools or craft fairs. I also love doing Holiday open houses ( when you network with other ladies in home business - we are doing a Winter wonderland shopping day - there are 12 of us vendors, we are all inviting EVERYONE we know - this is a great way to meet new customers!

I am also very big on theme parties - tonight I am doing an AtHome America "Boo bash" - simply a Halloween themed party.

In November I am doing a ladies night out wine and cheese party witha gal who sells jewelry - in my friends Salon.

Think out of the box ladies - you can take you business with you wherever you go!!!

I am taking my 1 year old landon to the doctor today - and you better believe, I will be dropping catalogs at the office!

Have a blessed day! ~ Lisa

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1