WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Surgery Date moved up a week!!

wahm23angels
10-19-2008, 07:35 AM
I had to get a new doctor with this pregnancy, due my last one decided to stop delivering babies. Well unbeknowing(sp?) to me when the surgery scheduler called me two weeks ago to schedule my c-section, she revealed that they deliver on the 39th week vs. 40th. I was estatic because this pregnancy has taken me through the ringer. I wrote in a previous post that I was placed on medical leave from work back on 8/5, and will be home until January. So I am excited. We get to meet little Johnathan a week sooner. I am soo ready too. I am starting to suffer from insomnia now, and I am up at 2 and 3 in the morning sturring around the house, and flipping through the channels on TV. I am enjoying the peace and quiet, because come 11/14, it is all over for the next year at least. http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley19.gif

ArTsYwRiTeR
10-19-2008, 08:49 AM
That's so great that you get to do that! When my child was born I had to wait 41 weeks before she was born. It was summer too. I was not the happiest person. :-)

cin0242
10-28-2008, 10:16 AM
Wow--------good luck and here's to wishing it all comes out perfectly for you and your family!