WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Jerk of the Year Award

Patty Gale
10-09-2008, 03:39 PM
and I'm being nice.

I simply can not believe the audacity of this guy!

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2008231428_reservist06m.html

Mrs1stSgt
10-10-2008, 07:37 AM
Excuse my language but what a &@%#ing idiot. I am sure he is do doing what he wants in the sand with a prego wife at home new house and his children I am soooo sure he chose to leave them. Someone needs to take a baseball bat to that idiots head. You know how i feel don't you Patty.
Lisa

Patty Gale
10-10-2008, 06:33 PM
I know, Lisa.. It really makes me sick that there are people out there like this.

Feydakin
10-11-2008, 04:14 PM
This is why I hate HOAs.. I will never own property where someone else can legally tell me what I can and can not do with it..

And yes, he is a jerk..

Artist4Sale
10-14-2008, 07:32 AM
OH MY GOD!!!!!!! ARE YOU FRIGGIN KIDDING ME?????????????????? If I was local and read that story, his house would be egged, toilet papered soaped, etc. I would get every kid in the neighborhood to pull pranks on that bastard. WHAT AN A-HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF I WERE PRESIDENT....I would take the sob and drop him in the sandbox in iraq and see if HE Likes being away from family and friends and then tell him someone is suing him etc. ARGH!~

Stacey