WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Send popcorn to the troops

ashliesl
09-25-2008, 03:03 PM
My son's boyscout pack is selling popcorn to raise money for all the activities the pack does throughout the year. One of the things I like best about their popcorn sale is that for $25, people can send popcorn to the military troops deployed overseas. My husband is just finishing up his second year in Kuwait and last year my son's pack sent over $500 worth of popcorn to the army base. The guys loved it! All the popcorn they get was fresh and in tins ready to eat. Many of the soldiers were marines getting ready to head over the border into Iraq and they stocked up on popcorn since it would be a few months before they would come back into Kuwait.
The goal this year is to send $750 worth of popcorn to those guys. If you can, please help us send fresh popcorn to the troops. If you would like popcorn for yourself, you can order that too and it will be shipped to you right away.

http://www.orderpopcorn.com/Store/Catalog/Affiliate/AffiliateLandingView.aspx?AffiliateCode=TEZ9A5B