WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Which do you prefer?

flutterz
09-10-2008, 10:24 AM
Unmounted Rubber stamps

Mounted Rubber stamps

Acrylic

I'd do a poll but I don't see the option.

I prefer mounted rubber stamps. That is why I chose SU over CTMH even though CTMH has really cute stamps and I buy them lol.

I like to stamp and go. I don't like the hassle of mounting the stamp each time I need to use it. But I hear a lot of people are intersted in acrylic for storage reasons.

What's your take?

robbieandlauren
09-10-2008, 11:49 AM
I prefer mounted rubber stamps too. Thats why its nice that Stampin Up stamps are now die cut, so I dont have to bother trimming them!

MichelleCTMH
09-14-2008, 06:53 PM
even though you may not like the acrylic stamps, there are great to use when you want to see where you are putting the stamp on your page. CTMH even has the blocks and the block tool clings where you can put you sentence in a straight line. have any other questions and I can answer them. i am a consultant and I like the acrrlix. I can give you might site if you would like. The stamps have great storage also. Takes up alot less room

garnetgirl
09-26-2008, 02:01 PM
I prefer the acrylic because I can see exactly where they're going, and I think they're easier to store. http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley2.gif

rubymom
03-23-2009, 02:17 PM
SU does have a toll that helps you position the stamp right where you want it!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1