WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : I am so done!

mchoat
09-02-2008, 09:39 PM
So we went to the doc again today and I got to get a look at my cutie pie in motion. Not too much motion considering it's pretty packed in there! My blood pressure spiked again but only by a teeny bit. I'm contracting and still dilated at 1. When will he ever come out?!?!?!?

I've been walking around all day with my stomach looking like something straight out of the movie Alien cuz he decided to cramp his big ole body on one side of my stomach! And i swear he goes from drop down position and plops right back up cuz right now I can feel him under my dang ribs!

Did I mention I'm having contractions? Figures I'd have them at night when the whole world is sleeping. Now if only I would dilate some more......

I'm so done, I don't know what to do!

lilmisssunshine
09-02-2008, 11:21 PM
Time to break out the spicy foods and sex!

Love,
Shannon

ftckywifey
09-03-2008, 02:47 AM
If you're already dilated and decide to have sex be careful. It can hurt pretty badly. Everyone told me have sex have sex have sex and ummm not only did it hurt, but I thought my water broke I had so much discharge and my midwife told me that's normal. I'd do spicy foods and vigorous walks. And, it sucks. I've been doing it for a week now and finally in labor just not progressing quickly enough to be admitted so more walking OH YAY! lol

manleymom
09-03-2008, 04:58 AM
The day before I had my son I was shocked that I was having contractions I thought he would never come, lol. I was resting in the living room when I noticed I was cramping alot, so I text my husband at work and he said it was like every 20 mins. So I decided to walk around our house a bit. By the time my mom got here they were every 5 mins but they weren't very strong. So we waited. Hubby came home from work and about 10:30 that night we decided to go to the hospital just to see. I was 2 cm and 75% effaced. They said I wasn't having contractions my uterus was irritated. They made me drink tons of water and kept me overnight. My family left and I was in pain all night. I remember w/ my other son they said I wasn't having contractions either, the monitors weren't picking them up. So i asked for the button to push every time I was having a contraction. They still didn't come to check on me or seemed concerned. Finally about 4 in the morning I asked if I could have something for pain & they checked me again. I was 4 cm and 95% effaced so they moved me to the labor & delivery room. They called my family back. I got demoral & and epidural & rested some & my little guy came at 9:35 am

mchoat
09-03-2008, 10:51 AM
Mmmmm I can do spicy foods! Any suggestions? LOL I LOVE spicy!

And sex? Ew! Thought about it but..........ew!

Guess I'll continue walking.......

FV Mom
09-03-2008, 12:48 PM
Girl I feel for you! I got to schedule mine so ha ha!smileys/smiley36.gif I hope you don't end up like my SIL. Sh was contrating like crazy and convinve Nathaniel would come early...she ended up haing to be induced because he ended up being a week late!http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley3.gif