WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : My belly is all ready dropping!

laprincess31
08-15-2008, 06:16 AM
My belly has very obviously dropped some all ready.

My pooch did start right under my bra. But, now it is much lower!

Baby was head down for my last U/S also! I think she still has a ways to go to get into position tho.

Anyone else dropping all ready??

mchoat
08-15-2008, 10:40 AM
Me me me! http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley36.gifJalen has been head down for a couple of weeks (I think he floated right side up a few times though! LOL) And we noticed yesterday that I have indeed dropped. So he's Locked and ready to go!

mrs1of2
08-15-2008, 11:56 AM
lol Our little one floats back and forth all the time. One day baby's all the way up under my chest, the next it's almost flat again. Doc said baby's been head down for the last...oh heck, I forget how long. Too funny.

lilmisssunshine
08-15-2008, 01:55 PM
Nope. Our lil gymnastics star is moving every which way he can.

Love,
Shannon

kalmond
08-19-2008, 01:39 PM
NO, Layla is in my freakin ribs! Rolling all over the place! She goes from breech to head down during every ultrasound! Make your mind up my sweet little one!!!

LassodMoon
08-20-2008, 09:26 AM
I'll be 35 weeks tomorrow, and while he's head down, I don't think he's "dropped" yet. I judge by the hiccups, which seem to move around a bit, LOL.

mchoat
08-20-2008, 11:25 AM
Jalen's hiccups are way below my belly button. I wish he'd just shoot on out already! LMAO

barefoot
08-22-2008, 07:22 PM
Wow...I had no idea there would be SO many pregnant moms on here. I am due in 9 days, but it feels like an ETERNITY! Been seeing signs of baby coming, but these dumb contractions never last more than 2 hours. I'm losing a bunch of sleep with this little guy!

Glad to be in good company!

ftckywifey
09-02-2008, 02:08 AM
lol I like the "hiccups under my belly button" Mine has been hitting his head on my pelvic bone when he gets the hiccups for 3 weeks now.

scarlett9284
09-06-2008, 01:14 PM
My baby seems to be making the most out of what little room he/she has. Sometimes baby's down, sometimes baby isn't. I'm surprised by how active baby still is since I can tell that baby is starting to run out of room!

LassodMoon
09-07-2008, 06:45 PM
I just hit 37 weeks Thursday and he still hasn't assumed the position! Hiccups everywhere, LOL. He's head down, but not dropped- tends to lay diagonal. Very frustrating for me as I really need some more room in there...but I tend to have to kick my kids out, so I'm wondering if this one will be the same.