WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Your opinions please!!

cheryllynn
08-07-2008, 02:40 PM
Ladies,
I'm having a hard time deciding which company I might like to sign up with they are:

Taste of Home Entertaining.

AtHome

Signature Homestyles

Just would like your opinions on each of these companies, any experiences you have had with either of them good or bad.

Thanks,

Cheryl

SLAHStyle
08-07-2008, 05:52 PM
HI Cheryl- I have some At Home America things in my home and really like them. I did Signature HomeStyles for awhile, but didn't care for waiting for my paycheck. I love the Taste of Home product line, by far better quality than SHS in my opinion and the Taste of Home family is a great bunch of girls!
Lisa with At Home America is wonderful too, I purchase from her.

That's a tough decision. I like both At Home and TOHE, but with all the new incentives and beautiful new showcase at TOHE, I'd have to lean toward them! I recently renewed my account with them and am going to do the business very part time.

That is one thing that is super easy to do with TOHE because there are never any quotas or certain amount of parties to do to remain active!

Good luck with your decision!

Cheryl

cheryllynn
08-08-2008, 06:47 AM
Thank you for your opinion! It means a great deal to me. I have spoken to Wendi Grewe about TOHE, and she has been very helpful.

Cheryl

SLAHStyle
08-08-2008, 11:43 AM
Yes, I understand she is a very nice leader! Good luck, I hope you join us!

accessorymama4
08-18-2008, 02:38 PM
I have had an ATHOME party and it was very good. I really loved the items.
Smiles,

Deb ~

Also a Votre Vu Rep
http://www.votrevu.com (http://www.votrevu.com/) SPONSER ID #14790
CREATED IN PARIS FRANCE, a stunning new company
opening it's doors in Sept. 2008 OFFERING NATURAL SKIN, HAIR, SNAPDRAGON DRINKS & more
GROUND FLOOR OP. Contact me if you want to get in on the very ground floor ~ OUTSTANDING COMP PLAN!

Lisa0175
09-01-2008, 08:01 PM
HiCheryl ~ Not sure if you made up your mind yet but I can tell you that you can NOT go wrong with TOHE and Wendi Grewe. I may be a little biased since I have been a consultant w/ TOHE since the beginning and Wendi is my sponsor. She is super supportive and really does care about her team and knows that w/o the hard work of her team she wouldn't be driving around in a brand new vehicle.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1