WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Uggghhh....long 4 weeks.

mrs1of2
07-31-2008, 11:26 AM
Hello there fellow expectants lol

I'm a frequent WAHM visitor just now ventuing to this folder, how odd considering we're due in less than 4 weeks.

Hubby and I are patiently (well, me not so patiently) awaiting our 2nd child who is due August 27th. Our first is just a bit over 2 and she's a doll, already waiting for what she calls her "baby siser" lol

Doc says she thinks it's a girl, but since she only got a fleeting glimpse, we're not so sure. Family has gone haywire with pink, so it better either be a girl or things better come with return reciepts. 'Cause if it's a boy he'd have to go naked. :)

Hubby and I are both full-time employees outside the house, and as much as I would enjoy staying home with the babies, it's just not feasable. I also freelance on the side, so it's work-work-home-sleep most days.

I'm hot, tired, cranky and feeling huge, leading to the next 3 weeks and 6 days being the longest of my life lol I know many of ya'll have been there, done that and feel my pain, especially in this danged 100+ degree heat.

Nice to meet everyone, and hope the babies are growing well!

manleymom
07-31-2008, 12:44 PM
Welcome. I have 2 1/2 weeks myself. Due the 17th

lilmisssunshine
07-31-2008, 02:11 PM
Congrats and welcome!

We're having a little boy, but for some reason my hubby really really wanted to buy him girly socks (Think ruffles or the ones that look like maryjanes). I can't figure it out. Maybe if it's a boy, you can dress him in pink at home. haha.

Love,
SHannon

manleymom
07-31-2008, 04:06 PM
forgot to add we are having a boy also ;-)

mrs1of2
08-01-2008, 07:33 AM
Ohhh manley, hope the time passes quickly for you. I know it stinks sometimes, but worth it in the end.

lol lilmiss - Buy him some to wear with his PJ's....or something. So that it stays in-house.