WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

The DOVE Lady
07-27-2008, 12:02 AM
This is for anyone who wants to build their businesses exponentially! Quarter Auctions have been the secret to my success and I've seen them work for other home party businessess too! Everyone from Pampered Chef to Arbonne to Noah's Ark to Brown Bag Parties and more. Mark you calendars, tell your downline, upline, sideline, neighbors, friends, everyone!

*And for the record, sharing this info is getting me NOTHING! I don't get paid for you to dial in, I won't make a commission from you reading this post, none of that garbage that unfortunately saturates our market. I just found something that actually WORKS for my business and there's no reason I can think of not to share it with anyone I can.

Iam hosting a conference call on Quarter Auctions for anyone who is interested. I participate in at least one a month and it has really made my business boom! I bring home anywhere from $100 - $400 in quarters and get bookings, leads and orders, all in about 3 hours.

I've run into a lot of people that have no clue what these things are, so I thought a conference call would be a great place to start. Feel free to email me if you have any specific questions you'd like me to address, but there will also be a question and answer period at the end.

Date: Sunday July 27th
Time: 9pm EST
Dial In: 712-432-6100
Passcode: 37763#

Dial in and boost your business!

Audrey
07-27-2008, 10:28 AM
Kim,

Can you share in a few sentences what this is?

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1