WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Level II Ultrasound

trish892
07-16-2008, 12:20 PM
Has anyone had a Level II ultrasound? I have one scheduled for July 31st and I am excited. Will I be able to tell the sex of the baby?

Jewel
07-16-2008, 07:41 PM
If that's the same as HD or 3D ultrasound, yes, I had one with #4 and several with #5. The sex can be determined as early as 14 weeks. What you can see is amazing - the images look much more like a person than the fuzzy gray standard u/s images.

manleymom
07-16-2008, 08:05 PM
I had my 3D done on Friday. We were supposed to have it done on the 21st of June but that was the day after my brother died so we canceled the appointment. I was 35 weeks when we did the ultrasound.

kalmond
07-17-2008, 06:18 PM
Now I have to have level two ultrasounds and those are only more indepth ultrasounds. Not 3d/4d.
I have to have them so that they can measure my baby and to see if she is growing properly cause my BP can stunt there growth. I do luv those ultrasounds cause they spend more time and you get to see more.