WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

wellmom
07-15-2008, 08:22 AM
I am a full time homeschooling mom and Iím earning an income from my living room. I know many moms, like me, need more money coming in to make ends meet, but we donít want to sacrifice time with our kids. Theyíre only kids once, righ?<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
I am proud of what I do, and who I work with and with the help of our team and being partnered with the BEST company, I am working from the comfort of my home without selling, stocking or delivering anything!
We work from home with our computers and we get to have our kids at our sides. Real people,helping people! Relationships and trust is where it all begins and an honest, stable company and supportive partners. This may or may not be what youíre looking for, but Iím pretty sure we can help you if you are a positive minded, self starter who is READY to make some changes in her life so you can have more money and more time freedom. The information is FREE and there is no obligation, so what do you have to loose?
Call me today at 641-715-3800, ext. 931674# or visit my website at www.stayinhomeandlovinit.com/4life (http://www.stayinhomeandlovinit.com/4life) to request an appointment to get all the details about how we can help you. Then we can walk you through how simple earning an income at home can be.
Talk to you soon!
Tracie

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1