WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : MAKE UP QUEENS

lilmimi4ya
07-14-2008, 12:01 PM
<DIV style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 1in; TEXT-INDENT: 0.5in" align=center>Hello WAHMS,friends, and family!
<DIV style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 1.5in" align=center>I have finally launched my own eye shadow line! I’m very excited!! You are all the first people I am introducing my line to! These eye shadows are color pigments and are FDA approved!
<DIV style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 1.5in; TEXT-INDENT: 0.5in" align=left>
<DIV style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 1.5in" align=left>
<DIV style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 1.5in" align=left>“FLUTTER EYE SHADOWS”
<DIV style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" align=left>All eye shadows come inA 10 GRAMglass jar! AND CAN LAST UP TO 6 MONTHS!!
<DIV style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 2in; TEXT-INDENT: 0.5in" align=left>
<DIV style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" align=left>
<DIV style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" align=left>
All eye shadow prices vary (some cost me more than others). These are color pigments so it’s better than your average MAC eye shadow (no eye primer needed)!

TO SEE COLORS &amp; PRICES (SINCE I CANNOT ATTACH A WORD DOCUMENT TO THIS) PLEASE EMAIL ME AND I WILL RESPOND IMMEDIATLEY (IN THE SUBJECT PUT FLUTTER)
[email protected]

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1