WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

lasanthi
07-12-2008, 08:55 AM
if you don't try it out... How many times have you ordered something or decided to try it out and pay money to get the introductory training kit and found out that it was not for you? Starting a new home business is risky. That is why Diamond Creek Candles offers a 30 day, no risk, no obligation, no strings attached trial for anyone thinking about a candle business.

You will get a fully functioning website with an e-cart and you will get a commission on every sale you make. After the 30 day trial should you decide that this is for you, then you can continue for the cost of less than 2 gallons of gas these days.

So, hop on over ot www.diamondcreekcandles.info

and sign up for the free trial. While you are there, please also sign up for the no purchase necessary, free candle drawing.

If you choose to give it a try, I would love to have you on my team.

DCC produces beautiful, hand-poured, clean burning, decorative, highly scented candles and they sell themselves. My clients are loving these and am already getting orders for the holidays.

Come give us a try. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

DCC - team leader
</font></font></font></font>_popupControl();

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1