WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Go Military

TodaysWAHM
06-23-2008, 05:59 PM
Hi there everyone I am active duty Air Force and my hubby is a stay at home dad.

We joined 2 years ago and have really enjoyed it so far, LOL probably because I have not been deployed yet.

We also run our home based businesses which we have listed below. I have my own forum as well if you ever want to chat in my yard.

Does any one here home school due to crazy moves and schedules? We are seriously debating it.

http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley10.gif

kansaspeach
06-26-2008, 06:54 AM
Hi, and welcome! I'm Air Force as well, and my DH is Navy (we are both active duty). I'm going to check out your forum. It's nice to have you here - I haven't seen any other active duty ladies on here yet. :-)

TodaysWAHM
06-26-2008, 07:18 PM
Hey military sistas come enter our contest in our community!!

Kansas Peach you really need to come and chat with me!!

DMB75
07-06-2008, 07:04 AM
Hello!

I'm active duty AF as well and My husband is a stay at home dad. I've been in for 14 years.

Where are you both stationed?

Donna

kansaspeach
07-08-2008, 08:53 AM
I'm in the Sunflower State. :-) Amy, I haven't had a chance to get to your site, but I promise I am headed there right now!

TodaysWAHM
07-09-2008, 10:28 AM
I am in Kansas :)

shannonault3
08-31-2008, 01:06 AM
Home School all the way!!! It's the best thing you can do for your kids! It's amazing how close the family gets! I was home schooled almost all my life! It's the only way to go! http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley20.gif

Ouriel
08-31-2008, 04:26 AM
I am in Kansas :)

We heading that way in Nov - Fort Riley here we come. Sent you a PM. :)