WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Does Anyone Work From Home?

tlai
05-24-2008, 05:08 PM
Hey does anyone on here workfrom home? If so what do you do? My husband just left for Iraq last Thursday & I am looking for a job to work from home. Normally he picked him up on Fridays because I don't get off until 6pm but now that he's gone I am having trouble with help on Fridays. It looks like my best bet will be to stay home but I don't want to just quit my job w/ no other income to bring in. Can anyone help me or have any advice?

majorrsd
05-24-2008, 05:20 PM
hello tlai,

I am an army vet and i work from home as a travel agent for Traverus Travel. I quit my job recently to concentrate on my business full time and i am not regreting it a bit. I used to sell avon, partylite, and others but this is the first job that i can actually make a living at home. Not to mention the money i save on gas. I receive 80% commission on the travel i book and I get a lot of my customers online. I also get special deals on traveling and vacations. They have full support and training also. I am sending you a pm so you can take a look at the company then you can give me a call for any questions you may have..

have a wonderful memorial day,
majorDEdited by: majorrsd

tlai
05-24-2008, 05:23 PM
Thanks I will give you a call for sure....I like to discuss things like this over the phone. What is a good time to call?

majorrsd
05-24-2008, 05:26 PM
give me a call right now if you like..or any time 727-642-2070 look forward to hearing from you....majorDEdited by: majorrsd

Artist4Sale
06-08-2008, 03:03 PM
Traverus is AWESOME! And it's SO much fun learning!! Let us know what you decide!

Stacey

Colorado WAHD
06-08-2008, 08:56 PM
There are soo many work at homes here on this forum. My wife was one before she went back to work. My advice is get into a line of home business you are passionate about. That will take you along way in making it successful.