WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : CM Digital Scrapbooking

SightsAndFlight
05-06-2008, 01:20 PM
I'mcurious if anyone would be interested.....

I designed an "inventory" that includesa sample of every paper and embellishment included in each CM Digital Kit, Power Palette and Addition.

For example, I have onepage that includes all of the papers included in the Jewel Digital Power Palette and then another page for the Jewel Embellishments (and so on). It also includes each paper and embellishment name.

I created these using the 12x12 Page Print option.

I did this for myself because I wanted to know everything that I had available for my pages.

It took me a very long time to put this together, but I love having a complete printout of my available inventory.

So far, I have 38 pages which include the following kits:
<UL>
<LI>Candy Cane Digital Kit</LI>
<LI>Celebration Digital Kit </LI>
<LI>Earthy Digital Power Palette</LI>
<LI>Earthy Spring Digital Power Palette Additions</LI>
<LI>Everyday Digital Kit </LI>
<LI>Gazebo Digital Kit </LI>
<LI>Jewel Digital Power Palette </LI>
<LI>Jewel Easter Digital Power Palette Additions</LI>
<LI>Jewel Spring Digital Power Palette Additions</LI>
<LI>Mod Digital Kit </LI>
<LI>Pastel Digital Power Palette</LI>
<LI>Pastel Hers Digital Power Palette Additions</LI>
<LI>Pastel Spring Digital Power Palette Additions</LI>
<LI>Primary Digital Power Palette</LI>
<LI>Primary Easter Digital Power Palette Additions</LI>
<LI>Primary Spring Digital Power Palette Additions</LI>
<LI>Starry Night Digital Kit</LI>
<LI>Vintage Digital Kit</LI>[/list]
So, with my business hat on, I was wondering if anyone else would be interested in purchasing these printouts from me. I could save them to a disk and send them to you.

If anyone is interested, I will look into the cost ofreproducing them.

Thanks,
Nicole

P.S. Because of the cost involved in printing them through the photo center, I opted to print them with my home printer.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1