WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Workouts 5/1

angienewton
05-01-2008, 09:41 AM
Check in! Stay accountablesmileys/smiley1.gif

angienewton
05-01-2008, 09:41 AM
Day Off</font>

mommytotwo
05-01-2008, 09:43 AM
Jillian Michael's 30 Day SHRED Level 1

chrlstoncharmed
05-01-2008, 11:31 AM
<UL>
<LI>2 mile walk/jog ... most walk because it is really windy today!</LI>
<LI>Turbo Jam Ab Jam</LI>
<LI>30 perfect pushups</LI>[/list]Edited by: chrlstoncharmed

OrangeSmoke20
05-01-2008, 04:54 PM
Day off today because I have bronchitis again http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley6.gif

Craftgrrl
05-01-2008, 05:33 PM
Deadra - don't know if you're posting tonight, but I saw your post from yesterday - where do you live that you can smell honeysuckle and cow pies when you walk? I wanna live there!

Tonight's exercise: 35 min. Yoga X (didn't realize the DVD was an hour and a half - couldn't finish!) plus 1 hour karate class tonight. 32min. treadmill, 15 min. weightsEdited by: Craftgrrl

deadra
05-02-2008, 04:24 AM
1.2 mile walk outside with hubby and doggie.

I live in NE Texas - 17 miles from the nearest town! But, 50 miles from the nearest Wal-Mart!!!

Also, my husband had his CT scan yesterday on his lungs. No scarring as originally thought, so that was great news. The doc could hear air moving thru the bottom of his lungs, that was great news too!!

He does have cough induced Asthma caused from Acid Reflux. So, the plan is to get the Acid Reflux under control, then the Asthma should disappear and keep from damaging his lungs!

Doc said to elevate bed by putting bricks under the feet of the headboard - sleeping on pillows doesn't work good enough. No late night eating - he can still have his snack...just not before bed - has to eat at least 1-2 hrs before bedtime. Lose 40 lbs. And watch the fatty, salty foods because they are harder to digest and will cause acid reflux to be worse.

He is taking Advair for his Asthma - that's what has the air moving again!!!

Listen ladies, we had NO idea that Acid Reflux could damage the lungs - it can really cause bad lung damage. So, is you know anyone who has it, please tell them to treat it properly.

I know we all think acid reflux is just a common happening....and it is, but the damage can be devastating and people just don't realize it.

The colapsed air pockets in Rodger's lungs have re-inflated and the Doc told him he was Very lucky. I think it really scared him...I know it did me.

Craftgrrl
05-02-2008, 09:35 AM
Aw, Deadra....I'm glad they know what's going on with your husband and can fix it. I bet you're an inspiration to him and he can follow your lead in the fitness department. Good luck to him and let us know how the both of you are doing. http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley31.gif

deadra
05-02-2008, 10:09 AM
Thank you for the kind words!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1