WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Templates?

DoubleR0204
12-21-2005, 12:20 PM
Do any of you know where I can get a cute template for my auction? I dont want to pay $10-15 mo for one template so I guess my options are limited. I have been doing ebay for years and I see such cute graphics on some of hte auctions.

Kenna
12-29-2005, 07:21 AM
There are a couple of people out there that let you use their templates for free as long as you give them credit. May want to do a general search for free templates.

I use Sellersourcebook http://www.sellersourcebook.com/and have for years. I pay an $8.00 flat fee forthe use of many different templates, and they even have the Gymboreetheme templates.They will host your pictures as well. I love them them and they are worth every penny to me.They also let you try it for free.

Another site is inkfrog, they also let you try them for free.

littleshamrock
12-30-2005, 06:56 AM
Is that $8 a month? Or is that a lifetime membership?? And does Ebay charge extra for using someone else's templates (that you got from somewhere else)??

Thanks!Edited by: littleshamrock

Kenna
12-30-2005, 08:20 AM
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNABLE="on">
<T>
<TR height="100%" UNABLE="on" width="100%">
<TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNABLE="off">

It is $8.00 a month. You can cancel at anytime. When you go to list your auctions on ebay in the place where it says "enter your description" or your own "html" that is where you would copy and paste everything from Sellersourcebook. On Sellersourcebook after you enter your auction there is a place where you "get code" and that transforms everything to html for your auction.

Sellersourcebook is very easy to use and if you follow the directions you will find yourself asking how did you ever auction with out them. Unless of course you know html and have the ability to create your own templates.

If you need help let me know. I have been using them for two years and have never had a problem. As I stated before you can always try them for free and then cancel if you find it is not for you. Hope this helps.

</TD></TR>
<TR UNABLE="on" hb_tag="1">
<TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNABLE="on">
<DIV id=hotbar_promo></TD></TR></T></TABLE>

Kenna
12-30-2005, 08:24 AM
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNABLE="on">
<T>
<TR height="100%" UNABLE="on" width="100%">
<TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNABLE="off">Oh, and ebay does not charge you extra for using other peoples templates. You pay your normal ebay fees for listing and selling your auction. The template is under the "enter your description section of the auction". Other auction templates are greatto use if you have a lot of pictures for your auction such as children's clothing because they are allin your "description" andyou are not being charged for all those pictures. </TD></TR>
<TR UNABLE="on" hb_tag="1">
<TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNABLE="on">
<DIV id=hotbar_promo></TD></TR></T></TABLE>

Irish80ca
01-05-2006, 01:11 PM
Hello Heaterw610,

I was looking for the same thing about a month ago. I found this website: www.trinitywebsitedesigns.com (http://www.trinitywebsitedesigns.com) which seemed to be the cheapest I could fine. This store also sells packages on ebay for next to nothing. I think they had something like 600 auction templates but you should be ableto use any html template I would think.

Irish80ca
01-05-2006, 01:12 PM
Me again,

I found one of the auctions.......might be over by the time you read this but for $5 you can't go wrong!

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&amp;item=585049 (http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&amp;item=5850498649&amp;ssPageName= ADME:L:LCA:CA:11) 8649&amp;ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:CA:11

dmomto4
01-06-2006, 06:47 PM
Depends what your needs are. There are ways to make a template and just
paste it into your auctions. I use Auctiva now. It provides unlimited picture
hosting and listing. You can also schedule your listings. Templates are okay
not as nice as SSD but they are free. So more cost efficient. Very helpful
people on their community site also.
Zoicks is a site that will guide you into making your own template.

tiredmom
01-06-2006, 07:22 PM
Auctiva is free and you evencreates a store like slide show of all your auctions on each of your ebay auction pages, And you can edit it like you want or put in where you want it on your auction page. Auctiva hostsyour images also.It has a Insurance program also where you can make money using their insurance for your customers but you can just disable that if you want, it will tell you how. I just got it and I love it.

http://www.auctiva.com/?how=scLnk1

Hope you love it as much as I do.

Ronda

tiredmom
01-06-2006, 07:25 PM
Oh, forgot. They have 100's of free templates!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1