WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : going on vacation

mompenguin
03-07-2008, 01:52 PM
We are going to visit my folks the week the kids have spring break. I've been doing either 5 miles with Leslie Sansone or just doing 10,000 steps without stopping (depending on if I want to be inside or out) and now I'm worried about missing workouts. It takes me about an hour and a half to do the 10,000 steps and the video is just over an hour (but my pedometer never says I do 5 miles).

When you travel, how do you fit your workouts in an already busy day?

Thanks!

Jeannine

murphyj
03-13-2008, 10:38 AM
Hi Jeannine,

When I travel especially by Plane,You have to be at the airport so early that I walk back and forth in the terminal and chalk up many steps, when I travel by car I just go out and walk once I reach my destination (as time permits) and if I can't get the walk in ,I just miss a day and live with it, I hope this helps.

Jim

Kirsty
03-14-2008, 07:27 AM
Get out and about as much as you can but don't stress about it. You'll catch up again. Have you tried skipping? Fast calorie burning and fun to do with the kids!
Edited by: Kirsty

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1