WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Flat Belly Diet

charlala
02-22-2008, 08:44 PM
Is anyone trying the Flat Belly Diet by the editors of Prevention?It was featured on Rachael Ray 2/19/08.Also Good Morning America, not sure of the date though......http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley1.gif

IBringTheSpa2U
02-23-2008, 07:44 AM
I just saw a review of that in our local paper this morning (I live in Tampa). They said the author used to live in Tampa. Anyway, there was a before and after picture of a woman who lost 15 pounds but her round belly had flattened significantly and I would have guessed she lost a lot more than 15 pounds.. I didn't get much further than the picture because my kids were bickering and I couldn't concentrate on reading the article. It definitely piqued my interest, though. They say that the belly flab tends to start in middle age, but a big belly has been an issue for me my whole life.

I'll be interested in hearing if anyone posts about having success with this.

SimplyJan
02-23-2008, 10:10 AM
The Prevention books are usually pretty good and I think these diets work if you stick with them - it's whether you have the motivation to do what it takes - that's a different question.

If we all did what we know we should be doing then no one would need to lose weight. Buying another book is no substitute for actually putting one you already have into action!

That's me as a health and fitness coach talking - when it comes to myself I find it just as difficult as anyone else to do what I ought to - I just have more tricks up my sleeve to make myself do what I should LOL

Jan

OrangeSmoke20
02-23-2008, 01:35 PM
Seems like an interesting diet. Unfortunately it won't work for me because I completely dislike most of the foods you have to eat like olives, Avacados, and nuts!

uniquefemale
03-08-2008, 12:49 PM
Where can you get this diet?

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1