WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Thursday 2/21-Check in

angienewton
02-21-2008, 10:09 AM
Stay accountablesmileys/smiley1.gif

mommytotwo
02-21-2008, 10:10 AM
The Firm's Cardio Sculpt Blaster

angienewton
02-21-2008, 10:11 AM
35 min. Treadmill

20 min. Arc Trainer

Just pulled a muscle in my back when I went to do my first squat so
needless to say I dropped the 8 lb medicine ball and am in a lot of
pain. Ouch! Sitting up is easier than laying on the couch. Guess I won't be doing those todaysmileys/smiley26.gif

mommytotwo
02-21-2008, 12:30 PM
35 min. Treadmill
20 min. Arc Trainer

Just pulled a muscle in my back when I went to do my first squat so needless to say I dropped the 8 lb medicine ball and am in a lot of pain. Ouch! Sitting up is easier than laying on the couch. Guess I won't be doing those todaysmileys/smiley26.gif

Ouch Angie, I hope your back feels better!

By the way, where did your weight loss blog go? I enjoyed reading it, but I don't see a link to it anymore.

-Kaye

IBringTheSpa2U
02-21-2008, 12:42 PM
Angie I hope you feel better soon!!

I did 45 mins on the treadmill (4 miles total)

chrlstoncharmed
02-21-2008, 12:53 PM
Owie, Angie! I hope you're OK!!

I did Turbo Jam Cardio Party mix 1.

OrangeSmoke20
02-21-2008, 06:04 PM
35 min. Treadmill
20 min. Arc Trainer

Just pulled a muscle in my back when I went to do my first squat so needless to say I dropped the 8 lb medicine ball and am in a lot of pain. Ouch! Sitting up is easier than laying on the couch. Guess I won't be doing those todaysmileys/smiley26.gif

Ouch Angie! Back pains are NO FUN! I hope you heal up soon and if it gets worse...please get to the doctor http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley31.gif

OrangeSmoke20
02-21-2008, 06:05 PM
So far today....WATP Walk and Firm with resistance band

Craftgrrl
02-22-2008, 01:17 AM
Yikes, Angie! I hope you're better!!!

Tonight I did 62 min. (3+ miles) on the treadmill - I made it up to the highest incline! Yay! And then 15 min. weights.

angienewton
02-22-2008, 08:51 AM
Thanks ladies. I'm still in quite a bit of pain but it was my own fault for not stretching before and after working out.

Kaye: I am working on my website and will be adding a blog here soon. I have to do some updates and then I'll add it back to my sig line.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1