WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Jordan Essentials

Darleen
02-07-2008, 11:57 AM
~Enjoy shopping for quality, reasonably priced, Bath and BodyProducts that are made with natural ingredients. We also offer aNaturally Unscented Line that is fragrance and dye free for those with allergies or skin conditions such as Ezcema.Plus, avariety of Spa Gift Sets, Gift Certificates, Home Fragrance Diffusers and much more. We treat, spoil and pamper everyone in the family!

~Customer Specials every Month! NEW-Dream, Believe and Inspire Gift Collections. Also, join our Spalicious Gift of the Month Club availablethrough our Autoship Program. February's Special-Delicious Be Mine Gift Set. It is available through February 29th for only $15!

~Join Jordan Essentials for only $89. What a wonderfulopportunity to start the New Year with your very own Bath, Body and Spa Business. 4options availableto work your Business: 1 on 1 Sales, Home Spa Parties, Craft Shows and Online Sales.

For more information on our Products, Customer Specials or Business Opportunity, please visit my Website at:
http://www.jordanrep.com/3755

If I can help you with anything, please let me know. Thanksfor visiting!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1