WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

zebra room
02-04-2008, 03:10 PM
I have to share this opportunity with you. I originally joined BeautiControl not too long ago. I mainly joined to get a discount on the products and to share with friends and family. But, I have totally changed my mind. BeautiControl offers a wonderful opportunity for women. Not only do they have EXCELLENT products, but they really offer great incentives, commissions, and support! BeautiControl gives you a great opportunity, and YOU decide what you do with it! There is no pressure, and that is very important to me when choosing a business.<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Here are just a few of the many"PERKS" of joining this company:
<?:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /> </v:stroke></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:ulas></v:path><o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></o:lock></v:shape><?:namespace prefix = w ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" /><w:wrap ="square"></w:wrap></v:shape> <a href="cid:[email protected]" target="_blank"></v:></v:shape>
When you sign up, you get:
1) The Ultimate Spa Set with over $450+ worth of Full-Size Products and Business Supplies to get you started.
Part 1 (Sent to your door in 7 to 10 days!) - Includes:
- Daily Maintenance Skin Care Set your choice. Retails for $59-$113
- At Home Spa Set: Warming Trend Green Tea Mask, Nourishing Eye Pads, and Lip Apeel lip exfoliating system. Retails for $58.50
- Silky Hands &amp; Feet Set: Best Selling Show of Hands Instant Manicure, Extreme Repair Hand Creme, and Herbal Serenity Foot Crème. Retails for $52
Part 1 Product Value up to $224.00 + Sales Aids
*Bonus - Part 2 (shipped after you attend BeautiU Spa Seminar within 90 Days of signup):
- Skin Repair and Prevention Set to go with Maintenance Set you chose, including Microderm Abrasion System!!! Retails for $143-$179
- Spa Beauti Set (your choice light, med, or dark): Wet/Dry Foundation, Concealer, Eye Shadow Duo, Eye Pencil, Mascara, Blush, Lip Pencil, and Lasting Lip Color. Retails for $90
~ Bonus - Part 2 Product Value up to $257.50 + Sales Aids
***** This deal ALONE is worth joining! *****
Even if only to get a discount on the products you use every day!
2) A FREE professional Spa Seminar to explain how to use everything and have an opportunity to order at an unbelievable discount level!
3) Receive a FREE Personalized Website for 6 months!
4) PLUS, get an EXCLUSIVE New Consultant ordering opportunity valid for 48 hours after signing up!
AND NOW THE BEST PART………..YOU ARE JOINING A GREAT TEAM OFLADIES! PLUS, MEET SOME OTHER GREAT WOMEN. WE HAVE AN AWESOME YAHOO GROUP FOR OUR TEAM!

<DIV =Msonormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-ALIGN: center; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto" align=center>
<HR align=center width="100%" SIZE=2>

February - New Consultants join for $179! Reg. $250
<DIV =Msonormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=center>

Questions You May Have:
1) Do I have to order every month?
No. To stay a Spa Girlfriend, you simply need to order $100 retail minimum every 4 months.
Who doesn’t spend at least this much a month in skin care, makeup or gifts???
2) What happens if I don’t order every 4 months?
Nothing! You become a full price customer instead of a Spa Girlfriend.
3) Do I have to take advantage of the New Consultant Ordering Opportunities?
No! However most people do because you are given an opportunity to get 55% off on orders over $500 retail! That is only $225 your cost! Some women sell these products at retail and earn a $275 Profit!!! Or, share some of the products with friends and family and earn your products for FREE!
4) Do I have to attend the free Day Spa Seminar (BeautiU)?
No. But why wouldn’t you? This is an amazing opportunity to learn how to use all your new treatments, and receive the Bonus - Part 2 of the Ultimate Spa Set mailed to you after you attend the seminar!
5) How does this kit benefit me?
Well, besides the obvious, it is a FABULOUS TAX WRITE OFF; you could shop for all your gifts at cost, spend more time with your family or stay at home with your children, indulge yourself with the latest spa treatments, spend time with friends and have an excuse to PARTY!
<DIV =Msonormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=center>

So, whether you are looking to earn an executive level income, add an extra $1000 a month working two nights a week, or just want to get an excellent discount to share with friends and family, I encourage you to consider the BeautiControl Opportunity.

~ BeautiControlis a 25-year-old corporation. We are the fastest growing spa, skin care and beauty company in the world today!No other company offers our level of quality, our pricing, nor our beneficial results.

~ We have been rated one of the Top Direct Sales Companies to join, by Oprah, and been listed in the Top 100 best-run companies in Business Week.

~ BeautiControl has the HIGHEST paid compensation plan in the Direct Sales Industry today!

If you would like more information, or have any questions about BeautiControl, please feel free to contact me.
Kim Croisant
Unit VIP Spa Consultant
[email protected] ([email protected]on.net)
www.beautipage.com/kimcroisant (http://www.beautipage.com/kimcroisant)