WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : I am telling you the truth! UBAH

Artist4Sale
02-04-2008, 09:37 AM
Okay so you may be like me. A few yrs back my friend roped me into a DS business, I had no experience, spent ALOT of money on materials, advertising etc. ...well 2 yrs later, that didn't work out. THEN in between that I tried 3 more...well those didn't work out either. Couldn't figure out what the heck, and I really just though #1. Direct Sales SUCKED #2. I needed more experience in sales.

THEN...I have no idea when I came upon Usborne Books at Home, but They had a great special for a starter kit, I talked it over with my husband, who pretty much HAD IT with DS, but agreed with me that, at least we would have books for our daughter.

Well since I started UBAH I have a TON of fun, and after doing my first party I realized how EASY it was compared to the other "high pressure" sales I had to do. There was no "convincing" and the training Party DVD they send in the kit is PRICELESS. Honestly, EVERy party I have done so far I make AT LEAST $100. So for a few hours of work on say, a Saturday, I made $100. My kit was paid for the first party, and I am being frugal this time and NOT spending a ton on sales tools. And I don't NEED to.

I wanted to write all this to let you know I honestly LOVE UBAH, and find it WAY easier than the other businesses I have done, and I feel GOOD about representing a company that supports Literacy through their many programs. AND people are WAY more open to children's (and young adult) books than the "health products, and others" I have done. Don't feel "weird" trying to "convince" people to buy from me. Now people WANT to buy from me! What a complete different feeling!!

So if you want to make $100 a weekend starting out, even if you say you don't want to get into the "party business". I am telling you, I was the same way until #1. I held these books in my hand #2. Realized it was so easy, and all I state are the facts, now the parties are getting easier and easier. Now I am working up the guts to sell to Libaries and schools :0)...well drop me an email I will give you more info. This to me is the FIRST business I have done, that doesn't have all that "hidden" crap, MLM crap and so on and so forth. I've never seen a more honest and generous company! Oh after my first month I earned $50 worth of books for $10...I got that in the mail one day, I had no idea! It is SO nice to be awarded for your effforts ESPECIALLY in the beginning!

If you would like to learn more check out my site www.ubah.com/S2596 (http://www.ubah.com/S2596)
And don't forget to register to WIN $50 worth of FREE books!

Thanks for looking!
Staceyhttp://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley1.gif