WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Patrick_H
01-28-2008, 01:12 AM
Everyone has them.

Those things in our lives that we are extremely passionate about. The things that we always sit and wonder "I wish I could make a living with this..." Maybe it's gardening. Or your spirituality. Or skydiving. Something that you wouldn't mind getting up in the morning to do for a living...

What if you could build a home-based business around your passion? What if instead of selling a product or service that you are apathetic to, or just cant get excited about, you sold products related to the things that really drive you?

I believe that BookWise can give you that opportunity. You see, we sell books and other media products. The books we sell run a wide spectrum of topics, and in the near future we will offer over 1.5 million unique media products. What does that mean for you? It means that whatever your passion is in life, BookWise carries (or will soon carry) a book, DVD, music, or game related to it.

Associates can tailor their business to whatever topics they choose, and run a business doing what they love! I make it a point to help people on my team do this.

The advantages of BookWise go far beyond the myriad of products that we offer. It would take more than one forum post to outline them, but if you are interested, you can find out all about our opportunity at:
http://www.mybookwise.com/paranormalpress/own.html

Join our team, and Turn Your Passion into a Business!

Edited by: Patrick_H

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1