WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

ka8lhi
01-27-2008, 04:00 PM
Do you want to be the 1st Spa Consultant in your state? We have many states still without consultants!! Join us for success in 2008 and help make history in the MLM industry. Just think where you would be now if you were one of the firsts in Avon or Tupperware!!

Look around my website and when you see the potential - JOIN ME! In order to be on my team - type Carol Warnock in the fax number spot.

Quarterly quota is only $30.00. Join now through March 1st for free - the only requirement is that you make a purchase of any amountin the first 30 days! What a great deal!!

http://oohlalaspaparty.wahmweb.com/store/affiliate.asp?aff=01

Remember to put Carol Warnock in the spot for the fax number - join the revolution!

Best Wishes for a successful 2008,
Carol

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1